Cheap Refractory Brick for Sale in Rongsheng Refractory Factory, a kind of shaped refractory materials with certain shape and size, is manufactured with fireclay or other refractory raw materials through firing under high temperature of 1580~1770 ℃. Refractory Bricks are quality refractory materials with various excellent features of high temperature resistance, slag and wear erosion resistance, compressive strength, thermal shock resistance and etc., and can be used in many industries of metallurgy, chemical engineering, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, power such as blast furnace, rotary kiln, cement kiln, glass furnace, hot blast stove, coke oven, power boilers and on on. Refractory Bricks include high alumina bricks, fireclay bricks, silica bricks, carbon brick, magnesium brick, alumina bubble brick, insulating fire brick, mullite bricks, AZS brick, corundum brick, checker brick and etc.
Description for Fire Brick
Refractory brick for sale, also called firebrick and refractory firebrick, is made of fireclay or refractory ceramic materials through molding and firing in the high temperature. Its Refractoriness is 1580~1770 ℃. Refractory bricks have the similar shape with common building bricks. Refractory brick is mainly used in the high-temperature equipments for resisting high temperature corrosion, mechanical erosion and all kinds of chemical erosion. There are many types of refractory bricks according to different chemical component and mineral composition. Refractory brick’s quality and properties depend on its chemical component. Different refractory bricks are available for different position in furnace or kiln. So it is veary important to choose the right firebricks for the right area application in furnace, kiln or oven.
Get Free Quote
Classification for Fire Brick
|According to manufacturing process
||According to Chemical Component
|According to shape and size
Get Free Quote
Properties of Fire Brick
- Chemical composition: determine firebrick’s quality and characteristic.
- Bulk Density: greater bulk density, the density is good and, strength is high and thermal conductivity is greater at the situation of one unit bulk quantity.
- Apparent Porosity: Strictly control the apparent porosity.
- Refractoriness Under Load: it is also called initial refractoriness under load, whose reference is marked the high temperature resistance.
- Thermal Shock Resistance: Capacity for resistance to the rapid variation of temperature without break.
- Compressive Strength: Capacity for bearing the maximum pressure in the common temperature.
- Flexural Strength: Capacity for bearing cutting pressure.
- Linear Changing Rate: It is also called reheating linear change, which means at the same change of temperature the bulk expanse.
- Resistance to Wear and Thermal Conductivity
- Shock Resistance: The greater shock resistance, the longer service life.
- Resistance to Slag: Capacity for resistance to slag erosion without break.
Get Free Quote
Application of Fire Brick
Fire brick for sale can be used as high temperature building materials and structure materials for building kiln and all kinds of heating equipment bearing all kinds of physical chemistry change and mechanical action under the high temperature. Such as fireclay brick, high alumina brick, silica brick, magnesite brick and etc.
- High alumina brick: with over 75% Al2O3 content and high refractoriness. Have good resistance to acid and alkali erosion. It is suitable used for position of firing zone in cement kiln.
- Spinel brick: It is widely used for transitional zone of cement kiln with good resistance to shock and good reduction-resistant.
- Silicon carbide brick: It is suitable used for cooling zone and outlet of kiln with high temperature resistance, low thermal expansivity, good resistance to wear and good thermal shock resistance.
- Silica mullite brick: Its raw materials are bauxite and SiC, being pressed and sintered. It is suitable used for transitional zone with good thermal shock resistance, high strength and good resistance to wear.
- Fireclay brick: It is a kind of weak acidic refractory. It has good heat stability and is suitable used for lings of hot blast stove.
Refractory Brick Manufacturer
Welcome to buy cheap and quality RS refractory brick for sale from Rongsheng Refractory Bricks and Materials Manufacturer that is one of professional refractory brick suppliers and best refractory factory in China. RS Refractory Brick Company can provide customers with best products and service at your lower cost of firebricks depending on our professional engineers and advanced manufacturing technology. We Have Deal With A lot of Export Transaction of RS Refractory Bricks! We Promise The Rock Solid Quality! Any Need For Silica Bricks, Fireclay Bricks, High Alumina Bricks, Alumina Silicate Refractory Brick And So On! Please Contact Us For Free Quote!Leave Your Requirement on RS Refractory Materials and Firebricks! We Will Reply You In 12 Hours!: