Alumina Silica Fire Brick For Sale in RS Refractory Company is a kind of alumina silica refractory materials with features of high refractoriness, good erosion resistant and high strength. Alumina Silica Refractory Brick includes many types of firebricks such as Silica Bricks, Fireclay Brick, High Alumina Brick and Corundum Brick. Alumina Silica Fire Brick For Sale can be used for all kinds of thermal equipment.
Description For Alumina Silica Fire Brick For Sale
Alumina silica fire brick for sale is based on AL2O3—SiO2 basic theory, including several below:
- Silica brick, means refractory brick with over 93% SiO2 content, is a kind of acid refractory brick. It is mainly used to build coke oven, glass kiln, ceramic kiln, carbon calcinations furnace and is not suitable to be used in heating equipment with temperature fluctuation under 600 ℃.
- Fireclay brick is mainly made of mullite, glass phase, cristobalite and quartz. Refractory clay brick uses hard clay as the raw material after calcinations in advance and mix with soft clay after plastic making. Fireclay brick is always used in blast furnace, hot blast heater, heating furnace, power boiler, lime kiln, rotary kiln, ceramic kiln and calcining kiln.
- High alumina brick is made of corundum, mullite and glass phase, which is subjected by AL2O3/ SiO2 proportions. High alumina brick uses bauxite and sillimanite natural ore as the raw materials. And also mix with fused corundum, sintered alumina, synthetic mullite, aluminium oxide and clay according to different calcined clinker. High alumina brick is mainly used in steel manufacture, non-ferrous metals industry and other industries.
- Corundum brick has over 90% AL2O3 content and with corundum as the main phase. Corundum brick can be classified into sintered corundum brick and fused cast corundum brick.
Refractory Fire Bricks For Sale In RS Refractory Company
Refractory Brick is also called fire brick, which is fired with refractory clay or other refractory raw materials and is mainly used to build smelting furnace with refractoriness of 1580~1770℃. Refractory brick has certain shapes and sizes. Fire Brick can be classified into burnt brick, unburned brick, fused cast brick and refractory insulating brick according to manufacturing process. Refractory bricks can be used as high temperature building materials and structure materials for kiln and all kinds of thermal equipment and go through all kinds of physical chemistry and mechanical erosion. Such as fireclay brick, high alumina brick, silica bricks and magnesia brick and etc. According to the different components of refractory bricks that can be classified into five types, such as aluminum-silicon refractory brick, alkaline series refractory brick, carbon brick, zirconium firebrick and insulating fire brick. Any kilns are not only adopting one kind of refractory brick but also need several different kinds of firebricks to match.
Features And Application Of Alumina Silica Fire Brick For Sale
- High alumina brick has over 75% Al2O3. Its refractoriness is higher than fireclay brick. High alumina brick is suitable for burning zone of cement kiln with great acid and alkali erosion resistant.
- Dolomite brick has good properties of adhering coating and erosion resistance.
- Magnesite-chrome brick has good property of adhering coating and is mainly used in burning zone.
- Spinel brick is mainly used in transition zone with good shock resistant and great reduction resistant.
Alumina Silica Fire Brick For Sale Supplier
There are all kinds of cheap alumina silica fire brick for sale in Rongsheng Manufacturer with high quality. We are insisting on manufacturing quality products to service customers for various kilns and furnace application.Leave Your Requirement on RS Refractory Materials and Firebricks! We Will Reply You In 12 Hours!: